Circular Design East Meets West: Unleashing True Innovations for Business Success
Join Peter Joore and Marijke Idema in an interactive workshop that bridges East and West through the application of circular design strategies.
The Core -
- Explore the potentials of cross-cultural exchange of insights between Dutch and Hong Kong designers, and navigate different levels of circular design for true transformation.
- Discover the creative process of rethinking, reducing, and repurposing, and unleash the power of circularity that drives innovation forward.
You will learn about -
- Dutch Showcase - successful Dutch circular design cases across different industries - fashion, everyday products, retail, architecture, hospitality, etc.
- The Hong Kong and the Netherlands approaches - discuss the European approach and contrast it with the Hong Kong perspective
You will be able to interact and exchange
- compare and contrast the similarities and differences between the two approaches
- identify bottlenecks and business opportunities for circular design in both regions; and
- uncover knowledge for the future stimulated from the discussions
Suitable for designers, business leaders, those who are seeking new business and design models and opportunities to collaborate with creatives from the west especially the Netherlands